- Visitation Time: 6:15PM – 7-15PM (1 Hour)
- Monday & Wednesday Only
- Visitation time: 7:00pm-8:00pm (1 Hour)
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday Only
- Visitation will be held in the Hospital Cafeteria or GYM areas. – Staff will be present at all times.
- Our Mental Health Technicians will assist in escorting visitors throughout designated facility areas.
- Visitors must be screened for prohibited items upon entry.
- Zoom visitation will be arranged as appropriate.
Please note: all visitation may be subject to change in order to adhere to local, state and federal guidelines.
- Schoolbooks and small amounts of money are the only items that can be brought to patients during visitation. Cigarettes are not allowed in our facility.
- Only two visitors are allowed per visitation.
- Calling or visiting a patient requires a patient identification number. The patient will be provided with an identification number during the admission process. The patient determines to whom he or she gives this identification number.
- Children age 12 or younger are not counted as one of the two visitors.
Call Sierra Vista Hospital at 916-288-0300 to learn more about our treatment programs, schedule a no cost, confidential assessment or refer a patient. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.