- Visitors must be on an approved visitation list completed by the patient at the time of admission.
- Patients and visitors are informed of approved personal belongings prior to the assessment (see What to Bring page).
- Schoolbooks and small amounts of money are the only items that can be brought to patients during visitation. Cigarettes are not allowed in our facility.
- Only two visitors are allowed per visitation.
Calling or visiting a patient requires a patient identification number. The patient will be provided with an identification number during the admission process. The patient determines to whom he or she gives this identification number.
- Children age 12 or younger are not counted as one of the two visitors.
Call Sierra Vista Hospital at 916-288-0300 to learn more about our treatment programs, schedule a no cost, confidential assessment or refer a patient. We are here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.